Frequently Asked Questions
about spiritual growth and us
EDITOR’S NOTE: A BRIEF INCOMPLETE EXPLANATION OF WHAT WE MEAN BY “THE SEPARATE SELFISH SELF”, IS LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF “YOUR CONSCIENCE” AND POSSIBLY MIGHT BE UNDERSTOOD BY SOME AS SIMILAR TO THE CONCEPT THAT MANY RELIGIONS REFER TO AS THE DEVIL, SATAN, LUCIFER, OUR “DARK SIDE” ETC..
- spiritual enlightenment – what is it, and how do I attain it? What would Jesus Do?
- What is necessary for rapid spiritual growth?
- spiritual teachers how do I get one?
- Are the Children of the Law of One™ (CLO) a religion?
- Is there a link between the CLO Buddhism and Christianity?
- Spiritual beings, emotions and health – the difference between positive and negative emotions.
- Spirituality and illness.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS – Here are some guidelines:
If you have a serious question, please first read “the Lost Teachings of Atlantis”, then all the FAQ’s and articles here. Then, if there are things you don’t understand, or would like our opinion about, email us your questions. But please only do so if you are open minded, and are really seeking truth. Truth is all we want also, and when we approach issues with the mutual desire for truth, we will find it.
Some people realize they have a lot to learn, and their questions reflect that, and their level of humility. Some, have a big spiritual ego, a great deal of “spiritual knowledge” (see the chapter in the book that deals with that), and approach it with a “spiritual know it all”, arrogant and judgmental attitude. It is the nature of a teachers job (whether we’re talking about a so-called “spiritual teacher”, kindergarten, college, or whatever), to respond according to a student’s attitude and needs. They will also have a different demeanor, depending on the student.